No Waist March 20 2014
Believe it or not but we all have a waist!! I know it’s crazy. So many are reading this now and saying ‘Well I don’t!’ Trust me you do, you just need to emphasise your features by wearing the right clothes for your body shape. I have some practical tips below that you should follow and your waist will be discovered:
- You need to purchase a good bra. Once you have everything lifted and in the right position then automatically you are showing your waist.
- Wear a wrap over style top/dress as the wrap detailing will emphasise your waist.
- Purchase tailored fitted jackets which will cinch in your waist.
- Deep V necklines are best.
- Angular style dresses are great. As a dress that has shoulder and hip detailing will emphasise a hour glass figure
- Empire line dresses/tops will draw the attention towards the waist area.
- Gathered jersey style dress
- Smock Tops – as this will hide your waist.
- Chunky knit sweaters.
- Shift dresses.
- Boxy Cardigans.
- Double breasted jackets.
- Belted trench coat.
- Bolero style jackets.
Here are a sample of some dresses that will tick the boxes above.
|Norah Dress||Willow Mirrored Print Dress||Butterfly Wrap Dress||Pink Roses Dress|
Happy Shopping x x x